English name – Chaga, Japanese name – Kabanoanatake, Chinese name – Bai Hua Rong
Chaga grows largely in the northern forests of Eastern Europe and Siberia, inhabiting a few types of trees including birch, spruce and alder and has a unique appearance as a sterile growth or a conk on the trunk of the trees.
Traditionally only the Chaga grown on silver birch tree was used as a decoction in the anti-tumour/cancer treatment.
Its key components are the triterpenoids (betulin and betulinic acid), polysaccharides and sterols. The high phenolic content and melanin complex has been found to hold significant antioxidant and geno-protective properties.
Main Therapeutic Applications:
- Digestive disorders
Dual extracted Chaga is one of the highest sources of antioxidants in the world.
- We are not making any medical claims, but instead offering our best version of a full-spectrum extract that is handmade by us, using traditional methods and our own produced mushrooms.
- We are not a medicinal herbalist or a medical professional. These products are not meant to be used to diagnose, treat, prescribe, prevent or cure any disease or to administer in any manner to any physical ailments and are not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of a trained health professional. I cannot be held liable for the decisions and choices you make and/or the outcome of those decisions and choices. You are encouraged to do your own research and consult your heath care professional before treating yourself or anyone else.
- Do not use herbal products of any kind if you are nursing, pregnant, taking medications or undergoing treatment for any medical condition without first consulting your health care professional.
- Do not undertake any self-treatment while undergoing a prescribed course of medical treatment without first seeking professional advice.
- These products and statements have not been approved or evaluated by the MHRA or any other board of administration.